Sarah Inspiration!

 


Today I wanted to share a bit about my other book, The Ink Stains of the Apocalypse: Sarah. Why did I choose a young woman, and specifically Sarah, of all people? Well, I was thinking about my sister. My sister and I laugh a lot, talking about how we’d survive a zombie apocalypse. She always says she will be the one surviving because I wouldn’t be able to run away from the zombies. I laugh, admitting that might be true, but I have other skills.

Sarah was really inspired by my sister. She’s the heroine of the second book, focusing on how life is for Sarah, who was born into this apocalyptic world. She grew up in it, and I wanted to explore that effect. We’ve seen some movies set in similar situations, but for this one, I wanted to present my own point of view within this universe of zombies. Sarah embodies the image I have of my sister if she were in a zombie apocalypse.

She was a real inspiration for this character. However, I'm not going to share too much more about Sarah right now. I will share more on later dates. But this is a little bit of how Sarah came to be within my story for the second part.

Comments

Popular Posts