Why John?

 Hello everyone,

When I created John, I wanted to create a character that was an old man who has lived a life longer than many others within this apocalyptic world. I focused on two aspects. At the beginning, he would be an old man who opens a journal because he knows how diaries and journals work. I thought, yeah, that would be good.

His name is John because I didn't know what to call him, so I named him like a John Doe but just used John. I created him as a grumpy, scared old man who has lived through the most horrendous situations. At first, I didn't know who he was myself until the end of the book, where I really give him an identity. I'm not going to spoil anything; you'll have to read the book.

In essence, I really love John. I have projects for John in future books from the series, and I hope this can be the fruition of beautiful storytelling. John is the first character I have published as a book, and I hope you all can love this character as much as I do. Thank you.



Comments

Popular Posts